All Gear Radial Drill BANKA IR- 50R- With Hydraulic System
- Drilling Capacity: 50 mm
- Spindle Travel: 315 mm
- Spindle Taper: MT-5
- Spindle Speed: 25-2000 RPM
- Column Diameter : – 350 mm
- Max. Mini. Distance Spindle center to column center: 1600/350 mm
- Horizontal Movement of drilling Head: 1250 mm
- Max.Mini Distance Spindle Nose of base plate: 1270/370 mm
- There is a wiper on the column
- Hydraulic lock system
- There is an adjustment given in the auto feed as if the drill is drilled in the depth, then the machine stops automatically.
- Machine weight 3500 KG
- The liver hydraulic system is given
- The automatic system is provided for speed feed and liver feed
- Lubrication Pump Oil Provided, One Shot Lubrication System
- A coolant pump is provided at the base of the machine
- The machine lamp is good quality
- When the pillar is up and down, the oil is done automatically.
|BANKA IR 50-MM
|BANKA IR 60-MM
|Taper in Spindle
|Number of Spindle Speeds
|Range of Spindle Speeds
|Number of Spindle Auto Feeds
|Range of Spindle Auto Feeds
|Drill Head & Column Locking
|Travel of Drill Head
|Drilling Radius Min./Max.
|Dist. Spindle Axis and Column.
|Dist. Spindle and Base Plate
|Diameter od Column
|Box Table Size
|630 x 500 x 500mm
|630 x 800mm
|Number Of T Slots Box Table
|Size in T Slots in Box Table
|Power Supply of Main Motor
|Power Supply of Elevating Motor
|DIMENSION & WEIGHT
|Length x Width x Height
|2500 x 1070 x 2550 mm
|3080 x 1250 x 3245 mm
The machine is widely used to drill, enlarge holes, ream, countersinkingandtapping on medium-large size cast iron and steel.
Warning: Do not process flammable and explosive metal, e.g. purealuminium and magnesium, etc.
Hydraulic system of machine consists of control organ and clamporgan.
Control valve and preelection valve are installed at the top of headstock. Spindle speed preelection valve and feed preelection valve are six-wayturningvalve of 16-bit, each valve controls four differential motion oil cylinder torealize16-step speed change. Control valve is 5-bit and six-way turning valve, whichcontrols clockwise oil cylinder, counter-clockwise oil cylinder, speedoil cylinder,neutral oil cylinder, brake oil cylinder.
High pressure oil enters preelection valve to push every speed changeoil cylinder, which drives shifting gear to change speed; High pressure oil entersclockwise oil cylinder through eyelet during the speed change simultaneously;because the oil cylinder’s area is different (clockwise cylinder’s area is biggerthan counter-clockwise cylinder’s area),which causes the shifting forkpushthefriction disk to push clockwise friction disk a little force, then the transmissionchain can be started.
- Box Table
- Coolant System
- Machine Lamp
- Drill Chuck with Arbor
- Reduction Sleeve
- Tool Box
- Instruction Manual
- Foundation Bolt