Machine Shop Accessories, Tools & Instruments
– Works like Cylindrical Grinder – With External & Internal Spindle -It came with a motley assortment of vintage cup and valve grinding/refacing stones, an additional quill with long tapered spindle for internal grinding and buffing (often missing from these kits), a full set of unused internal grind stones, and a spare drive belt.
- It came with a motley assortment of vintage cup and valve grinding/refacing stones, an additional quill with long tapered spindle for internal grinding and buffing (often missing from these kits), a full set of unused internal grind stones, and a spare drive belt.
- When new, this grinder must have cost a considerable sum.
- The motor spins at 2800 RPM and the spindle speed can be geared up or down using various diameter pulleys as required.
- Here’s a photo of it with the internal quill mounted, to centre my external chuck jaws.
- Both the main shafts ahve been specially designed, and the world wide precision bearing is used to fit the main shafts which are made of alloy steel heat-treated for high wear resistance, precision. as well as maintaining to the lowest temperature for durability and stability.
- The motor base and the spindle bushing are adjustable.
- The motor is well designed with a special and nice appearance. The RMP of this motor varies depending on the size of the work piece.
- This grinder is capable of grinding the work piece to a minimuin of 3mm in outer diameter and from 2mm up in inner diameter(bore) with the accuracy within 0.003mm and a weel finished surface(supplied with special attachments)
- The spindle bushing is made of cost iron,and supported by three surfaces.Therefore, it is durable and elastic.
- Materials such as steel, iron,copper, alummum,cast iron, plastics, procelain, marble, regardless of being heat treated or not, can be grind on this machine which functions lie a cylindrical grinder.So it may lower the cost of the production.
|Accessory||Suitable Model||Price (Rs.)|
|Grinding Fittings 6” [25 Kg]||All Models||14750|
|Grinding Fittings 8” [26 Kg]||All Models||21900|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.