The Plain Bearing Chuck is the world’s most widely used for medium or heavy-duty portable, bench or floor mounted power tools. This industrial quality chuck, with fully hardened and ground working components, offers exceptionally high accuracy, gripping power and durability.
- For milling machine, lathe, drilling machine, wood working machine.
- The shank with scrw can be tight and flex for you.
- High precision threaded and tapered tightly mounts on the tools.
- Sleeve, key hole and key are shaped by quenching.
- Jaws are specifically engineered for tight tolerance production drilling.
- Sleeve teeth and key holesare are shaped by cold pressing.
- Super precision and durable.
- Size from 6mm, 10mm, 13mm, 16mm, 20mm
- Mounting size for full range
- Precison <0.08mm
- Jaws center-ground for absolute straightness and alignment.
- Jaws specially treated to ensure extended thread life and high gripping surface hardness.
- One-piece sleeve eliminates crack between driving teeth often found in other designs.
- Through-hardened sleeve teeth plus hardened nose and keyholes provide outstanding wear resistance.
- Fluted sleeve standard.
- Each chuck 100% inspected for performance and precision.
- Special alloy steel body
- Hardened sleeve, center-ground jaws, steel keys & gear rings for long life
- Hardened jaws & nuts maintaining accuracy
|Net Weight(kg.)||Suitable Model|