MINI / BENCH / BABY LATHE MACHINE – 3 Feet For Tool Room / Hobby Purpose
- Height Of Center: 150 mm
- Spindle Bore: 20 mm
- Admin Between Center: 500 mm
- Bed Length : 3 Feet
- Spindle Speed: 1200 RPM
- Bed Width: 180 mm
- Cross Slide Travel: 175 mm
- Weight Approx: 170 KG
- 0.5 HP Motor 3 Phase or 1 Phase, R/F Switch, Square Tool Post included with the Machine.
- Without Leg Rs: 73,500/-
- With Legs Rs :93,500/-
The first time a child can run
Essential Features :
The box-type constructed headstock with its rationally designed ridding arrangement gives a maximum rigidity performance free from thermal displacement and vibration. Its rigid-built hardened and ground spindle is supported in the study headstock by super precision roller bearing and ball bearing, capable of heavy-duty and high sped applications. All gears, splines, spindles are made from 20 MnCr5 material and hardened ground.
|Feed Gear Box :
A specially designed gear mechanism is employed for this feed gearbox. The easy to handle quick gear system provides an unusually wide range of feed and threads applications. Its outstanding feature is that each selection of feed and commonly used threads (in metric, inch, module, and DP) is instantly achieved through the combined operation of two levers with changing gears.
The sturdy construction of tailstock with Tang Shank type tailstock sleeve is capable of stable accommodation of heavy work. A double locking system ensures powerful tailstock clamping.
Apron designed to totally enclosed oil bath system and lever type arrangement for automatic feeds. BANKA is providing self-handle which is used to run the machine in the auto. This feature is very much useful while the operator will run the machine in auto, if an accident will occur then the self-handle will automatically release and the apron will stop immediately. It will reduce the further damage of gears and other risks.
In Mini Lathe, there are no Legs. It’s a tabletop lathe and plan type. Because of the Plano type, it’s weight is very light.
|Quick Change Tool Post:
In production engineering, the big advantage of a quick change tool post is that you don’t have to change the tools in the tool post, just have to change the holders which already had set on the tool holder. It is time-saving and increases production. It’s a safe and simple process while operating and has guaranteed lasting repetitive accuracy. Quick change tool post-working parts are hardened and precision ground.
- Headstock and gearbox gears hardened and ground.
- Bedways hardened and ground up to 400BHN.
- Turcite B anti-friction material on carriageways.
- Control panel & magnetic brake (optionally available on request)
- The metric dial on the cross slide, Compound, and tailstock semi-universal gearbox provides inch and metric thread without changing too many end trains gears. ( universal gearbox optional available on request )
- Alloy steel Spindle molesting on taper roller bearings.
- Mini Lathe is used only for workshop repairing work not for production work.
- In our Mini Lathe, only 4 inches True chuck(3 Jaws) can be fitted.
- We are providing the top slide in Mini Lathe.
Helps you to find your goal
|Particulars||Get a mini lathe machine at your factory
Just Pay Rs. 73,500 Only
|Height of centers||150 mm|
|Swing over Bed||300 mm|
|Swing over side||160 mm|
|Width of Bed||180 mm|
|Spindle Nose||M.T 3|
|Spindle Speed No.||9|
|Cross Slide travel||175|
|Top Slide travel||No|
|Tool Shank Section||20 x 20 mm|
|Metric thread||40/0.4-7 mm|
|Thread Per Inch||40/70-4 TPI|
|Lead Screw||4 TPI|
|Main Motor||0.5 HP|
|Admit Between Center||500|
|Bed Length Feet||3.2’|
|Weight (Kg.) Appro.||170|
Innovation with a Purpose
|BANKA 30: Mini Lathe Machine||Get more, Spend less: BANKA 34 is cost effective.|
Some exclusive features of BANKA 30 lead customers to go for BANKA Bench Lathe Machine.
Features are as follows:
BANKA Machine has 39 years of expertise in making reliable machine tools products. We are one of the India’s Most Trusted Machine Tools Manufacturers. In addition superior after sales support is a core value of Banka. High Precision, rigidity, User-friendly and cost effective etc.. Features makes BANKA more trustful and more reliable.
|Our Lathe Machines are built with heavy rigid construction for increased durability and accuracy. When combining our manufacturing technique with accuracy, repeatability, and price, you can easily see why our lathes offer the best value in the market for new lathe equipment.|
BANKA Mini Lathe Machine sets model illustration concerning compatibility of our machines. Our expert engineers have poured all their expertise and experience to create a Miniature format of Lathe Machine. The superior torque of the motors enables finer results during the operations on a workpiece. The headstock is replaced by the direct belt drive in BANKA Mini Lathe Machine delivering an excellent outcome.
Small is beautiful. This miniature of Industrial Lathe Machine serves an extensive support for shaping up wood, plastics, and other materials. BANKA Mini Lathe Machine is a very handy tool especially when accurate dimensions are required on the workpiece. It carries speed ranging from 40 to 2050 RPM. It is noteworthy to mention BANKA Mini Lathe Machine has complied with all International Standards.
Banka lathe is the best premium quality lathe, drill, mini lathe and milling manufacturer in India. Our future depends on the dedication of individuals, to achieve one of the top charitable all gear lathe manufacturers in the whole world.
Precision lathe machine quality demands are a must in all aspects of component manufacturing. It requires a range of processing expertise, technologies, and application to provide consolidated results to users. Innovative solutions & approaches provide the edge to have technological advancements and necessary pace in tomorrow’s world. The lathe machines are prepared by expertise technical engineers.
Our lathes quality is maintained because of our step by step manufacturing process. According to our manufacturing process, metal cutting lathe performance and accuracy are better than other industrial lathe machine manufacturer. Another side our toolroom lathe is manufactured as per Indian Standard Test by testing instruments like..
- Straight Edge Meter : It’s used in the automotive service and in engine lathe to check the flatness of machined surfaces.
- Spirit Level Precision : Generally, Spirit Level is used to check the level of the heavy duty lathe machine and used to measure the inclination of an object.
- Hardness Tester BHN Scale : It’s used to test the hardness of the bed. Our each lathe machine’s hardness of the bed is 400 BHN as per IS test.
- Tachometer RPM MPM : The tachometer is used to accurately measure spindle RPM (Speed) of the lathe machines.
- Sound Level Decibel Meter : As per the IS test our Tool lathe head sound is measured by Decibel Meter and it should be up to 85 to 90 lbs.
- Dial Indicator Micrometers : Dial Indicator Micrometers is used for precise measurement of components which are done on the lathe. It’s also used to measure the apparent diameter of celestial bodies or microscopic objects.
System of Making
- We use advanced CAD software to design our parts. We purchase it as per our standard drawing and pattern.
- We have a skilled inspector to inspect all parts and assembly our storage system is also latest.
- All assembly and sub assembly are done on floor only.
- Well experienced and skilled team to to inspect machine and assembly.
- Machine and assembly inspection reports are precisely followed.
- We strictly inspect all parts with its material, tolerance and reference as per drawing.
- For case hardening process in pit type gas carburizing furnace with PID controller, Oxy- probe and recorder for there parts like gears, Lock nut, Spindle.The material used generally 20mnCr5 or SAE 8620.
- For head stock boring WMW Boring machine.
- WMW planning machine for rough and finishing for the lathe machine bed.
- METSAN USA make surface grinding machine for grinding lathe bed.
- HMT type Harden plan for Hardening process.
Lead us to serve
We are here to Help you
Q1: For what purpose mini lathe can be used?
A: Mini lathe mostly used in a small workshop for repairing, for a hobby, for wood working, vehicle repairing, in a rural area, in an orthopedic hospital and for bolt and nut manufacturing units.
Q2: What will be the warranty Period of this Lathe Machine?
A: We are providing 3 years warranty in our products. If there any parts damaged in your machine than we also provide free parts service in warranty period by fastest courier service.
Q3: What is the weight of Banka 30 Lathe?
A: Our BANKA 30 is the most popular product in educational training institutes. BANKA 30 weight is approx 168 kgs.
Q4: Which accessories are included with Mini Lathe?
A: As we providing below accessories with Mini lathe machine.
- 0.5 HP Electric Motor – if we use Crompton mark motor instead of normal one, will save rs.3000/- yearly.
- 4″ True Chuck – also known as self-centring chuck, to make proper grip for the round type jobs.
- Coolant Pump – to improve tooling life and reduce job heating while heavy metal cutting.
- Revolving Centre – it also called a live centre, it is essential for between centers turning.