Vertical Turret Milling Machine Model 4A With DRO – M1TR Type- Table Size 1370 x 254
- Table Size 1370 x 254mm
- T Slot 3 x 16 mm
- X-Axis 860 mm
- Travel Y-Axis 400 mm
- Z-Axis 405 mm
- Ram Travel 580 mm
- Spindle Taper R8(NT30-optional)
- Weight 2750 kg.
Separate us from others
Silent Features :
- High precision Milling Head
- High precision Bearings and High Precision Screw Cap
- Super thickness work table, guide way passed precision rubbing
- The guide way are stick with TURCITE B, high wearable pieces, are smooth and durable Machine body with high-intensity casting, high rigidity, high rubbing and high precision
Helps you to find your goal
|Table Size||1370 x 254mm|
|T Slot||3 x 16 mm|
|X Axis||860 mm|
|Travel Y Axis||400 mm|
|Z Axis||405 mm|
|Guide way Y Axis||♦|
|Ram Travel||580 mm|
|Spindle Nose to Table||0-440 mm|
|Had tilt||90 Deg forward and back|
|Spindle step number||16|
|Spindle Speed||70-4620 rpm|
Innovation with a Purpose
Milling Machines are used for cutting metal, wood, and other solid materials. Commonly these Milling Machines are automatic machines that can be positioned in vertically or horizontally direction to cut and shape out the workpiece.
The guideways of this machine are coated with Turcite B which prevents corrosion, friction, Jamming, Skidding on account of the naturally resistant mechanical property it possesses. This spindle speed of M3 Vertical Turret Milling Machine is as high as 4620 RPM. It also complies with all International Standards.
M3 Vertical Turret Milling Machine has an excellent thickness of work table that ensures proper base grip for a workpiece along with the chuck-holding which results into the reduction in rejection of finished products.
This machine is accomplished with conductive high-intensity casting that in turn brings out excellent results with swiftness and precision.
It has superior and assured eminence which safeguards efficient production which proves economical and worthwhile.
M3 Vertical Turret Milling Machine has low maintenance cost eventually attesting it as a cost-effective machine.
DMTG Company overview :-
Lead us to serve more
- 2 – Axis DRO
- Coolant System
- Clamping Kit
- Collet Set R-8
- Machine Lamp
- Front & Rear Rubber Chip Guard
- Electrical Cabinet & Control Panel
- One Shot Lubrication System
- Tool Box
- Instruction Manual
We are here to Help you
1) How Many types are available in Milling Machine?
A:Generally, there are mainly 3 types of Milling machine are popular in the Market
- Universal Gear Head Milling Machine
- Vertical Milling Machine
- Horizontal Milling Machine
- Turret type Milling Machine
2) How many models are available in the Milling Machine?
- Milling machine no. 0A
- Milling machine no. 1
- Milling machine no. 2
- Milling machine no. 3
- Milling machine no. 4
3) Which accessories should I buy with Milling Machine?
A : Auto feed, Electric Motor, Vertical attachment, Rack cutting attachment, slotting attachment, dividing head, coolant pump with fittings, true chuck, Milling Adaptor, face mill cutter, milling vice, milling collet etc.
4) What are the basic clarifications customers should clarify at the time of purchasing Milling machine?
- Table size
- Spindle Taper
- Ram Travel
- X-Axis longitudinal travel
- Y – Axis Cross Travel
- Z – Axis Vertical Travel
- Guide Way – XYZ
- Motor Power
5) What will be the warranty Period of this Milling Machine?
Generally, Suppliers of the lathe machine are providing only one year warranty period in the lathe machine. And it is not the proper return according to your investment. While We are providing 3 years warranty in our products. If there any parts damaged in your machine than we also provide free parts service in warranty period by fastest courier service.
6) What are the confusions raised in the mind of customer at the time of purchasing Drill Machine ?
A: 1) Drilling Capacity requirement
2) Which type of drill is required?
7) Do you accept Domestic LC ?
A: Yes, accept domestic LC for 60 days on credit. Generally our 75 % customers are purchasing Machine from us with 60 days Credit through a Simple Process of LC. When the Seller is Unknown or New to the Buyer, Letter of Credit is one good Alternative to do the Business with Such New Seller Because Buyer can Avoid Risk by such Letter. Letter of Credit is one Additional Benefit to the Buyer by which they can protect Loss against Goods and Finance Also.The buyer can build safeguards into the letter of credit, including inspection of the goods and quality control, and set production and delivery times.