Hydraulic Press Machine – Cylinder Machine – Pillar Type – Stand Press – Hand Press Manual – Punching – 5 Ton Capacity
- Hydraulic Press : Hand Operated
- Capacity in ton : 5
- Valve System : Double Valve Technology
- Cyclinder : Thread Type
- Electric Motor in HP : 0.5
- Weight : 120 kg.
- Color : Yellow / Blue & Off white
Separate us from others
Uses & Applications:
- Auto Service Station.
- Repairing workshop.
- Pressing ball bearings.
- Removal of old bushed and mounting new bushes.
- Industries engaged with the work of straightening.
- Breaking and Joining of steel.
- Iron, Plastic, Rubber & Plywood, Electric Motor.
- Submersible Pump.
The Crown column and Bottom are mild steel fabricated construction. The table is vertically operated by worm winch and it rest on load pin placed in holes in a column at required height. Rollers are provided with the table for easy handling of heavy jobs.
The Hydraulic Cylinder & Ram are made from mild steel. Neoprene rubber pressure seal is mounted at a bottom of ram. The socket is provided to facilitate attachment of dies with ram.
A range of Hydraulic cylinders are designed & engineered for almost every conceivable application of low, medium and high-pressure hydro Hydraulic Power Pack is important and essential Parts of Hydraulic Machine with complete Hydraulic system.
Piston Rod: High strength steel piston rod is precision ground and hard chrome plated and regrinded to ensure anti-corrosion and maximum seal life.The rod material is EN8
Seals: Cylinders employ international quality seals, that are self-adjusting for long trouble free life. Presently we are using “Parker”,”MARKEL”,”TTI” or equivalent make seal-kits in our cylinders as per international norms & standards.
Double plunger pump gives quick ram travel by low-pressure plunger and slow speed develops with high-pressure plunger.
Helps you to find your goal
|MODEL RANGE||Power H5||Power H15||Power H25||Power H40||Power H60||Power H75||Power H100|
|Stroke in Power Operate (mm)||100||175||200||200||200||200||200|
|Adjustment Daylight (min / max) (mm)||75–430||125–750||175–800||175–900||175–900||175–900||175–900|
|Distence Between Coloumn (mm)||480×200||750×200||800×280||950×375||1010×425||1125×450||1200×500|
|Electric Motor (hp)||0.5||2||2||3||3||5||5|
|Working Pressure (kg/sq.cm)||&75||160||165||200||240||240||240|
|Ram Speed – Approch (mm/sec)||–||–||–||–||–||–||12|
|Power Pressing (mm/sec)||7||10||6||4.5||3.5||4.5||3.5|
|Total Weight (kg)||120||360||475||625||1050||1250||1600|
Innovation with a Purpose
Construction Features :-
- Suitable for heavy duty applications up to 160 KG/SQ. CM & 250 KG/SQ.CM
- Welded construction or tie road type for rigidity
- Surface finish of micro-honed tubes – 0.5 RA or better
- Piston rods – ground, hard chrome plated and re-ground to finish better then 0.1 Ra for longer seal life.
- Provision of bleed screw at both ends.
- Option of minimum two rod sizes for each bore
Design Features :-
- Piston rod of En-8 Material
- Rod bearing – extra long cartridge houses wiper seal and non-metallic high abrasion resistant wear bands
- Rod seal of high abrasion resistant and durable life compound
- Piston Bearing – nonmetallic, high abrasion resistant wear bands.
- Bubble lip wiper of nitrile rubber to prevent entry of foreign particle into the cylinder.