Accessories for Lathe machines, Machine Shop Accessories, Tools & Instruments
Extra Third Shaft For Lathe
– Recommended for Machines Lengthier than 1 mtr – Sudden Reverse/Forward/Stop – More Production – Operator Friendly The bevel box by which means the action of third-shaft control rod was made to pass through the bed and engage with the rear-mounted headstock clutch lever.
- Some versions of the lathe were fitted with a spindle-direction control shaft below and parallel to the leadscrew with an operating handle (A) fastened to the right-hand face of the apron.
- Fitted with a conventional spoked wheel for movement by hand, the apron carried both leadscrew and power-shaft driven feeds; the 32 mm (1.26″) diameter leadscrew was engaged only for screwcutting (and carried a torque-limiter) whilst the powershaft provided the sliding and surfacing feeds used in normal work. A push/pull button selected the power sliding and surfacing feeds, with engagement by single lever in the middle of the apron
- The bevel box by which means the action of third-shaft control rod was made to pass through the bed and engage with the rear-mounted headstock clutch lever.
Essential Advantage :-
- Recommended for Machines Lengthier than 1 mtr
- Sudden Reverse/Forward.
- Emergency STOP machine
- More Production
- Operator Friendly
|Accessory||Suitable Model||Price (Rs.)|
|Extra Third Shaft||All Models||7000|