HEAVY DUTY LATHE Swing Dia 1000 mm – With 150 mm Spindle bore – Center 20 Inch- Oil Country Gulf Lathe
- Height Of Center : 510 mm
- Spindle Bore : 150 mm
- Admin Between Center : 3500/4100/4700 mm
- Bed Length : 12’/ 14′ / 16’/18’/20’/22’/24′ – Feet
- Spindle Speed : 25-425 RPM
- Bed Width : 510 mm
- Motor : 10/15 HP
- Useful for the Oil Country Gulf pipe turning
Separate us from others
Essential Features :
|Noise Level – 85 dB.||Accuracy – As per IS Standard||Bed Hardened Up To 400 BHN||Turcite B – Smooth Movement|
The box-type constructed head stock with its rationally designed ridding arrangement gives a maximum rigidity performance free from thermal displacement and vibration. Its rigid-built hardened and ground spindle is supported in the sturdy headstock headstock by super precision roller bearing and ball bearing, capable of heavy duty and high sped applications. All gears, splines, spindles are made from 20 MnCr5 material and hardened ground.
|Gear Box :
A specially designed gear mechanism is employed for this feed gear box. The easy-to-handle quick gear system provides an unusually wide range of feed and threads applications. Its outstanding features is that each selection of feed and common used threads (in metric, inch, module or DP) is instantly achieved through the combined operation of two levers with changing gears.
The sturdy construction of tailstock with itself revolving ram is capable of stable accommodation of heavy work. Double locking system ensures powerful tailstock clamping.
|Apron Movement by motor :
Apron designed to totally enclosed oil bath system and lever type arrangement for automatic feeds. Because the length of the lathe machine is too long as normal bed. While operating normally by wheel or handle operator feels tired, But in our motorized apron it will move by motor.
|Carriage – Saddle :
Turcite B Loner Bearing System coationg between Carriage and Bed to provide extra cutting strength and long life accuracy. Also its working as an Anti-Friction system and gives smooth movement of Carriage on Bed.
Salient Features :
- Head stock gears hardened and ground.
- Gear box gear hardened and ground.
- Bedways hardened and ground up to 400 BHN.
- Turitical B anti- friction material on carriage ways.
- Control panel & magnetic brake (optional available on request)
- Metric dial on cross slide , Compound and tailstock semi universal gear box provides inch and metric thread without changing too many end trains gears.( universal gear box optional available on request)
- Spindle speeds 30 – 435 RPM in 18 H-L nos. spindle speeds.
- Alloy steel Spindle molesting on taper roller bearings.
- A2 – 11 type spindle nose available.
Manufactures of Heavy Duty Lathe Machine – Banka is Big Stone 12 to 24 Feet
Initially, We will tell you the overview of it.
As we all know, the lathe machine is placed in the category of metal cutting machine. This machine can cut 5-meter long shaft. Some of the customers use the tool post grinder on it to grinder long shaft also.
In Gulf countries, they are mostly using this type of machine for pipeline threading and Flange turning.
In Shipbuilding and repairing workshop using this machine for popular shaft cutting. Similarly Sugar Mill, Printing Roll, and Packing Industries.
Below images are the headstock’s Important part of this machine. If you really want to buy a good lathe machine, then you should make a deeper study of these main parts.
- The Headstock inside gear is made of SAE 8620 material and their teeth are of 3 modules. All gears are case hardened, that is very important The average age of this machine is 20 years and till then the organism should be run without maintenance.
- The assembly of this All Gear headstock is made of adding 16 gears.
- We can do 40mm Cutting comfortably on 400 mm diameter MS round bar.
- This spindle Nose is made of A2-11 standard and we can pass around a bar of 150 mm inside it. Spindle works on 2 taper roller bearing which has 10 years life.
Now We will tell you the second part of this machine about carriage.
- Teflon is placed on the slide. Teflon gives the roller movement to the slide and because of this, the bed gets a long life.
- This image will tell you the primary details about Teflon coating.
- Because of this motorized carriage, it reduces the operator’s fatigue.
This is tailstock, on this machine when we put a 5-meter long shaft 400 mm diameter, then the weight will be around 5 tons. Tailstock against headstock needs to be strong in this machine.
- We have made the score live to make the spindle of tailstock better. It itself revolving so, no need of live center in it. Most of the Rajkot make a machine, they are putting the normal tailstock in the machine. In normal tailstock it’s not rotating itself we have to put the revolving center in it. Let me tell you with regret that the revolving center reduces the load teasing capacity of the machine.
- The next image will show you the Tailstock Spindle.
Now we are going to talk about the most weighted part of the machine i.e. guideways. This 5 tons weighted structure is made of cast. This machine bed designed such a way that it doesn’t have to do foundation in the machine. Because of this machine cutting capacity automatically increases. Keeping in view the structure of the machine, Banka has named the model BIG STONE.
We have not put any special feed-box on this machine. But you can get 10 X feed in it. You can so TPI thread easy on this machine but you can also do a metric thread on it.
If your technician wants to take a trial or want to see this machine before purchase, then send your operator to Rajkot at our factory for the visit. We have given him the trial on a 16-foot machine which we are always keeping on a display. We are waiting for your visit.
Helps you to find your goal
|Particulars||16 Feet Bad Length||18 Feet Bad Length||20 Feet Bad Length|
|Height Of Centers||510||510||510|
|Swing Over Bed||1020||1020||1020|
|Swing Over Slide||680||680||680|
|Width Of Bed||508||508||508|
|Spindle Speed No.||8 H-L||8 H-L||8 H-L|
|Cross Slide Travel||475||475||475|
|Top Slide Travel||200||200||200|
|Tail Stock Sleeve||MT – 5||MT – 5||MT – 5|
|Quill Dia. / Travel||100/200||100/200||100/200|
|Tool Shank Section||32 X 32 mm||32 X 32 mm||32 X 32 mm|
|Thread Per Inch||32/1-28||32/1-28||32/1-28|
|Lead Screw||2 TPI||2 TPI||2 TPI|
|Main Motor||7.5 KW / 10 HP||7.5 KW / 10 HP||7.5 KW / 10 HP|
|Admit Between Center||3600||4100||4700|
|Bed Length Feet||16′||18′||20′|
|Weigth (Kg.) Appro.||5000||5250||5500|
|Swing in Gap||1400||1400||1400|
|Price in RS.||Rs. 16,00,000/-||Rs. 18,00,000/-||Rs. 19,00,000/-|
Innovation with a Purpose
Our lathes quality is maintained because of our step by step manufacturing process. According to our manufacturing process, metal cutting lathe performance and accuracy are better than other industrial lathe machine manufacturer.
Our toolroom lathe is manufactured as per Indian Standard test by testing instruments like,
A straightedge is a tool with an edge free-form curves or straight, used for transcribing straight lines. Straightedges are used in the automotive service and machining industry to check the flatness of machined mating surfaces and concave & convex. True straightness can in some cases be checked by using a laser line level as an optical straightedge: it can illuminate an accurately straight line on a flat surface such as the edge of a plank or shelf. It effects in the production schedule, time schedule, time saving and increase the quality of our products.
Spirit Level Precision:
Generally, an engineer’s spirit level is used to level machines, although they may be used to level large workpieces on machines such as planers. Spirit levels are also used in building construction by carpenters and masons. A precision level is used to check the installation of precision machines in two axes. A lathe is manufactured with its base in a level plane. Small milling machines are often roughly leveled but large mills are installed level. Periodically check the level to ensure contained lathe accuracy by using Spirit Level accuracy of 0.05 mm/mt. According to IS Test Chart machine must be accurately leveled up to 0.02 mm per meter.
Hardness Tester BHN Scale:
Hardness measurements quantify the resistance of a material to plastic deformation. hardness tests compose the majority of processes used to determine material hardness, and can be divided into two classes: macro-indentation and micro-indentation tests. It’s used to test the hardness of the bed. Our each lathe machine’s hardness of the bed is 400 BHN as per IS test. The main advantages of the hardness test are that extremely accurate readings can be taken, and just one type of indenter is used for all types of metals and surface treatments.
Tachometer RPM MPM:
Tachometer RPM Meter is an instrument measuring the rotation speed of a shaft or disk, as in a lathe machine, drill machine, milling machine and other machinery. The tachometer is used to accurately measure spindle RPM (Speed) of the lathe machines. Just attach a reflective sticker to the rotating part and point the red laser beam on the mark from a safe distance.
Sound Level Decibel Meter:
As per the IS test our Tool lathe head sound is measured by Decibel Meter and it should be up to 85 to 90 dB. In every lathe machine, it should be 85 dB and our each lathe machine noise level is under 85 dB.
Dial Indicator Micrometers:
Dial Indicator Micrometers is used for precise measurement of components which are done on the lathe. It’s also used to measure the apparent diameter of celestial bodies or microscopic objects.
Screw Thread Special Tester:
With Screw thread tester we can test the Pitch accuracy test. One end of the tester, a dial gauge has attached and the other end a point has attached which measures screw thread.
Lead us to serve more
We are here to Help you
Q1: What will be the warranty Period of this Lathe Machine?
A: We are providing 3 years warranty in our products. If there any parts damaged in your machine than we also provides free parts service in warranty period by fastest courier service.
Q2: Which accessories should I buy with Banka Heavy Lathe?
A: As we suggest which accessories are necessary in Banka heavy lathe machine.
- ISI Electric Motor – if we use ISI mark motor instead of normal one, will save rs. 3000/- yearly.
- True Chuck – also known as salf centring chuck, to make proper gip for the round type jobs.
- Dog Chuck – also known as independent chuck, it’s useful to hold thesquare type jobs.
- Chuck Plate – to mount a chuck on a spindle, it’s fitted on the back side of the chuck.
- Steady Rest – to protect the job from over hanging while lengthy job turning.
- Follow Rest – to reduce cutting thrust while between center lengthy job turning.
- Coolant Pump – to improve tooling life and reduce job heating while heavy metal cutting.
- Revolving Centre – it also called a live centre, it is essential for between centers turning.
Q3: Do you accept Domestic LC ?
A: Yes, accept domestic LC for 60 days on credit. Generally our 75 % customers are purchasing Machine from us with 60 days Credit through a Simple Process of LC. When the Seller is Unknown or New to the Buyer, Letter of Credit is one good Alternative to do the Business with Such New Seller Because Buyer can Avoid Risk by such Letter. Letter of Credit is one Additional Benefit to the Buyer by which they can protect Loss against Goods and Finance Also.The buyer can build safeguards into the letter of credit, including inspection of the goods and quality control, and set production and delivery times.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.