Combination Try Square Digital
e250 Professional Combination Square:
12-inch Heavy-Duty Professional Combination Square with Etched Stainless Steel Blade and True Blue® Vial.
The e250 Combination Square features a stainless steel blade and matte finish that will never rust or corrode.
The True Blue® vial is guaranteed accurate to within .00050 inch and It carries a lifetime guarantee.
- Measuring angles — A combination square can reliably measure 90° and 45° angles. The 45° angle is used commonly in creatingmiter joints.
- Determining flatness — When working with wood the first step is to designate a reference surface on a board which is known as the face side. The rest of the workpiece is measured from the face side
- Measuring the center of a circular bar or dowel. The rule is assembled through the center of the center square, the two cast iron legs of the center square are then placed against the outside of the bar (dowel) allowing a center line to be scribed alongside the ruler. Perform this action at two locations and the intersecting lines will approximate the center of the bar (dowel).
- Protractor head allows angles to be set and measured between the base and ruler.
- A rudimentary level for approximating level surfaces is incorporated in the protractor and also the 45° holder.
- By moving and setting the head, it can be used as a depth gauge or to transfer dimensions.
- Marking the work surface; with the included Scribe Point stored in a drilled hole in the Square Base.
- It is used to find the center of the round jobs.
- for measuring angles.