Why CNC lathe is considered a high end model for machining?
A lathe machine embedded with Computer numerical control is found to be the high end model for its superior functionality and efficiency.
List of five significant features
- CNC Lath is known for its speed of machining as it can work on many number of work piece materials within short period of time. Conventional lathe equipment works relatively lesser than CNC.
- Increasing the performance of lathe while it is in operation condition is very easy with CNC lathe machines. It is convenient to set the tooling option quickly and we can find several innovations added to the machine functionality from time to time because CNC is adaptable to technical adventures.
- One of the main attractions in CNC lathe is the precision obtained in machining. Every time before the machine is operated it is very convenient to set the cutting dimension. The specifications are fed in the computer and the operation will take place automatically considering the commands fed.
- Traditional or semi automatic lathe equipments need the support of labour in terms of operating the machine and in setting the work piece one by one. A CNC lathe on the other hand does not require much manual support other than monitoring the operations in computer.
- The operator working with CNC lathe will be able to reduce wastage of materials because precision of machining is a guaranteed feature in this machine.