Separate us from others
- Semi Automatic
- Suitable for batch production or small lot production
- More productive for quick engagement and overlapped functioning of the tools in addition to faster mounting and feeding of the job and rapid speed change
- Enable repetitive production of same job requiring less involvement, effort and attention of the operator for Presetting of work speed and feed rate and length of travel of the cutting tools
- Possesses an axially movable index able turret in place of tail stock
Helps you to find your goal
|Machine Model No.||GI 32||GI 38|
|Width of Bed||151 mm||151 mm|
|Centre Height||143 mm||143 mm|
|Swing over bed||286 mm||286 mm|
|Swing over Cross Slide||∅ 145mm||∅ 145mm|
|Spindle Nose||10TPI Threaded Nose||10TPI Threaded Nose|
|Spindle Bore Dia.||34 mm||40 mm|
|Collet Capacity||32 mm||38 mm|
|Spindle Speeds No. (Forward Reverse)||12||12|
|Range of Speeds||300-1400 R.P.M.||300-1400 R.P.M.|
|Cross Slide Tools to use||3/8 x 3/8||3/8 x 3/8|
|Cross Slide Travel||150 mm||150 mm|
|Turrer Slide Travel||125 mm||125 mm|
|Bore of Turret Hex||25.4 mm||25.4|
|Average Working Distance Between Spindle & Turret Carriage||250 mm||250 mm|
|Power required||2 H.P. Two Speed||2 H.P. Two Speed|
|Gross Weight Approx||750 Kgs.||775 Kgs.|
|Floor Space Required without Bar Feed Device||1050 mm x 450 mm||1050 mm x 450 mm|
Innovation with a Purpose
|Difference Between Capstan Lathe & Turret Lathe Machine|
|CAPSTAN LATHE||TURRET LATHE|
|The turret head is mounted on the ram and the ram is mounted on the saddle.||The turret head is directly mounted on the saddle and the saddle slides over the bed ways|
|The saddle will not be moved during machining||The saddle is moved along with the turret head during machining|
|The lengthwise movement of turret is less||The lengthwise movement of turret is more|
|Short work pieces only can be machined.||Long work pieces can be machined|
|It is easy to move the turret head as it slides over the ram||It is difficult to move the turret head along with saddle|
|The turret head cannot be moved crosswise||The turret head can bbe moved crosswise in some turret lathes|
|As the construction of lathe is not rigid, heavy cut cannot be given||As the construction of lathe is rigid, heavy cut can be given|
|It is used for machining work pieces up to 60mm diameter||It is used for machining work pieces up to 200mm diameter|
|Collet is used to hold the work piece||Jaw chuck is used to hold the work piece|
Lead us to serve more
- 2 H.P. Two speed Ele. Motor.
- Penal Board with Relay, Connector, Push Button, S/F Switch, R/F Switch.
- Coolant Pump with Flexible Pipe.
- Bar feed Attachment.
- Vertical Slide.
- One Nos. Stopper Holder
- One Nos Turning Holder
- One Nos. Blank Holder
- One Nos. Drill Holder
- One Nos. Collet.
- Spanner for Spindle Nut.
- Turret Stopper Bolt Key.
We are here to Help you
1) What is Turret lathe Machine?
A:- A Turret Lathe Machines are the natural development of the engine lathe, where the tail stock is replaced by an indexable multistation tool head, called the capstan or Turret. This head carries a selection of standard tool holders and special tool attachments.A square turret is mounted on the cross slide in place of the usual compound rest in the engine lathe.Sometimes a fixed tool holder is also mounted on the back end of the cross slide.Dimensional control is effected by means of longitudinal and traversal adjustable stops.
2) What are the basic features of Turret Lathe Machine?
A: The features of the Capstan Lathe Machine are as follows :
- Semi Automatic
- Possesses an axially movable turret in place of tail stock
- Holds large no. of cutting tools; up to four in indexable tool post on the front slide, one in the rear slide and up to six in the turret as indicated in the schematic diagrams
- Suitable for Batch Production or small lot production
- More productive for quick engagement and overlapped functioning of the tools in addition to the faster mounting and feeding of the job and rapid speed change
3) What will be the warranty Period of this Lathe Machine?
A: We are providing 3 years warranty in our products. If there any parts damaged in your machine than we also provides free parts service in warranty period by fastest courier service.
4) Do you accept Domestic LC ?
A: Yes, accept domestic LC for 60 days on credit. Generally our 75 % customers are purchasing Machine from us with 60 days Credit through a Simple Process of LC. When the Seller is Unknown or New to the Buyer, Letter of Credit is one good Alternative to do the Business with Such New Seller Because Buyer can Avoid Risk by such Letter. Letter of Credit is one Additional Benefit to the Buyer by which they can protect Loss against Goods and Finance Also.The buyer can build safeguards into the letter of credit, including inspection of the goods and quality control, and set production and delivery times.